Find and hire a domestic helper online
- Search from over 1000 maid profiles available for employment now.
- Match and hire transfer or direct domestic helpers online yourself!
- Largest helper database in Singapore.
Are you a helper looking for a new employer?
No fees for helpers.
Better connections make better homes
HOW DOES MINISTRY OF HELPERS WORK?
Have you found a helper and need help with the paperwork?
Let our Concierge Services handle it for you!
Check our different concierge packages based on your needs.
Reduce your costswhen hiring a domestic helper in Singapore
Find and hire a helper and do the paperwork yourself from just $16.58/month. This premium plan gives you full access to our services beyond matching into managing and development.
Through your personal dashboard, we will guide you through the hiring journey. Once your helper is onboard, use our household management features to create a better home.
Grow with our training for employers and helpers
3 things you should never post on social media
Learn the dangers of sharing too much on social media.
How to recycle
Learn how we can protect our environment by reducing and recycling our trash.
Childcare: Toy safety
Learn how to choose toys and supervise children for safe play.
5 easy ways to manage your money
Learn how to take care of your finances for your future goals.
Infant care: How to wash and sterilize bottles
Learn how to properly clean infant bottles..
Types of vegetables (Asian)
Learn the most common Asian vegetables used at home.
Recipe Dal (Indian lentil curry)
Learn how to make this delicious and healthy vegan curry.
If you have enjoyed our free training videos and would like to watch more, click the button below.
Schedule your day with our household management tools
Time is essential for both employers and helpers. You can easily schedule interviews and meetings, add tasks, track time, and see what's due with our Scheduler.
Explore our partners and recent media featuring Ministry of Helpers
Frequently Asked Questions
What does it cost?
To employers, a premium subscription costs $89 per year. This provides you with full access to all services and features, including record keeping, household scheduler and document vault. Concierge services and insurance are charged separately. For helpers, the service is completely free of charge.
What are the key success factors for an employer-helper relationship?
Clarity, which means:
- You know what you want
- The helper knows what she wants
- A clear and signed contract of what has been agreed (Free with premium subscription!)
- A clearly defined process
- Regular evaluations (We arrange free support when requested.)
Why would I keep my subscription after I found my helper?
- Record keeping: never lose another document in your hiring process.
- Profile building: makes you a more attractive and trusted employer.
- Manage your homes better with our household scheduler and training videos.
- Discounts on partner services.